24.3.09

Mixing Up the Characters

One of the regular activities in my life is to meet up with my mentor. Mike is an inspiring art lover who cultivates his work in coaching while managing his busy schedule at a broadcasting company.

It's always a pleasure to meet him and on Thursday, he has invited me to join his old friends Elena and David - both of them which wonderfully friendly and fascinating! As Elena works as a researcher and editor, and David as a African/Egyptian drummer, the night was full of rhythmical inter-exchange of ideas, memories, and excitement that we acquire out of our lives!

I love the dynamism that flows out of the conversations, each of our strong characters being mixed up in one pot of time - and I think I'm very lucky to be always surrounded by warm-hearted and inspiring people like them.

0 件のコメント: